Friday, February 11, 2011

Outdoor Foam Board Sign

Luck 20 in 20 - Round 3

That is my first entry for [info] luck20in20 . I signed up for place 9 and got Evan Rachel Wood, a young woman I didn’t know until now. But I couldn’t be more appropriate. I found a wonderful homepage evanrachelwood.net/ with so many pictures of Evan. It was hard to stop iconing her. Therefore you’ll see 10 extra icons. She is really alterable. I was a little afraid of luck 20 in 20 and if I should sign up, but I had so much fun, making icons with a beautiful and interesting woman.

I used only of textures [info] tiger_tyger for that 20 in 20 round.


10 THEMES























no face hand gesture looking down reading jewell
         
interview hot white background outside texture


CATEGORY: SAME PHOTOSHOOT





ARTIST'S CHOICE







Plus 10 more:

0 comments:

Post a Comment