Friday, February 11, 2011

Appalachian State University T-shirts

3 Backyards and a new Captain is found.



In the end of January I asked the 3 Backyards producer Rocco Caruso about the event on March 11th and if there will be a big red carped with all the cast and crew at IFC Center.

He answered me a few days ago.

Hi Antje-
Yes we are gearing up for the NY release of the film on March 11th. Big Red carpet premieres cost a lot of money so I don't think we'll be doing anything like that. We have invited the cast to join us for the evening screenings on March 11 and 12 to do "Question and Answers" afterwords. I haven't spoken to Ms. Erbe in a few months so I don't know if she will be in town. I will let you know if she will be able to attend.
best,
Rocco
Mh? I hope Kathryn will join the screening. But I think she'll be very busy in the next weeks, when they start filming CI at Monday.

I also caught that facebook q&a.

Is there a DVD release date for the future?

3 Backyards: Look for the DVD to be out in June of this year. Thanks for your interest!


And it’s out now: Jay O. Sanders will be the new Major Case Captain. In my eyes a very good choice. I can't wait to see Kathryn act with two big guys. Also that Bobby's old friend storyline is very plausible with Mr. Sanders. I'm really excited about the new season.


Sources:

Deadline.com
Daringminds.com
SpoilerTV.com
tvsquad.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment