Thursday, April 22, 2010

Volunteer Confirmation Letter

Alchemy Cafe



Hello my friends I know I do not sign up! frequently, which I myself a bit annervt because I later must always write twice as much! But the last few days were just so full of work that I myself do not know where the top and bottom is!

The Polish cafe / restaurant has hired me. And although I initially thought I was in Heaven, I had to change my mind very quickly. Uhm, I'm there for mainly as Dishwasher so dishwashers set spring, but also as a food runner, someone who carries the food from the kitchen. Sometimes when it is clear, I'll take on orders. But more often, because I am still very uncertain and there BLAH. Jendenfalls bit but I'm learning to use what I am impressed! People are also really nice: the Polish family, the father Thresen mother in the kitchen, two sons. The younger, Cuba is 18, I think, but it looks like 12 and is apparently in the "I'm tired to help out in the cafe of my Wltern" phase. Therefore broke me. I got it only 2 times when it was very crowded in the cafe and he should really help me ... but only mim Phone rang his tables ... one by one, haha. The elder son, Paul, so middle, end 20 and the only one in the shop that my son bit helps and gives me tips as I can make things better rather than just say you're too slow, make faster. Paul also is also the only one who has trouble speaking English in my presence. Otherwise, the predominant language is in fact Polish, since most of the guests, Poland, and so on QQ ... a bit annoying. But make it.

Joa, as I said, at first I was hooked! A good job where I can learn something. Unfortunately, not well paid, I must say. $ 10 cash per hour, so I get cash on the claw. This is the minimum wage in Australia, or at least that what comes in, if you subtract the taxes. I will have paid cash, thus paying no taxes and have therefore no possibility to demand the money back later. That's pretty stupid. The worst is that to say now after calming week: You're still too slow, dreamy, we need you, so we can throw you out of non. But you have to be faster, or we pay you less.

I CAN NOT work for less than $ 10 per hour. Sure, I need the money, but ... ne, of not the point. Despite all the despair, I do not let me use. I admit that it's true what they accuse me. You know me, I'm vertäumt, come quickly from the concentration and let me just do not even rushing. When I see for example that not be so much going on in the cafe. Why should I then rinse High Speed on the glasses? Are still enough in the cupboard. Of course, I always do anyway so as I would be full in a hurry when I know that someone is watching, or something. Wenisgtens I'm so ne kind of their own room behind the kitchen where I can mostly undisturbed flush small plates. If only that would be, I think I'd also satisfied. Now I am so the little girl for everything. I have to be there when I am called, that is to drop everything and leave and antanzen within seconds. Bad only if the chief and his wife give me independent of each other orders every 5 seconds and I have to run back and forth. SHIT MAN. It's not fun anymore. The only good is that time passes very quickly when it is busy. Since so is a 11 hour day passes quickly.
For yes, Julia is there by 9 bis 20 clock legs in the stomach, every Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday.

Last week the organization has given me back a nice job picking and packing. So I'm down there in the morning, have Giftvards sorted (yes schonmal was there), at 16 am And get ready clock NEN call from the cafe, Julia, we need you can come over yet? NAJA ... Julia needs to do the money. So Julia goes, of course, the cafe and works up to 23 clock. Is not a thing, nech. SO I'm just in 3 days 28 hours worked and have seen for $ 280. Of which $ 150 went directly for my weekly rent it. ARGH, that hurts so much ............ my good money! The joke is, that the picking and packing are charged at me almost $ 19 per hour and the job is a much chillier than the running back and forth in the cafe. Unfortunately, this was dependent only on Friday, and next week Monday and Tuesday. Today is my first free day for 7 days and the breathing is difficult for me. I need a mountain of motivation to go there on Saturday to back down ... What if they actually pay less, I have to stop there, though they so menshclich are really nice people. I never complain, I never bleating, I will do everything they say. Then come because of broken English and half in their cih must first guess what they want from me. Not to mention the fact that I do a lot of thing after a week for the first time and if not I explained how to do it properly, then do self-containing first and wrong. to make the whole twice a wrong make a right, then holding costs more time than if he had got explained to me once and I do 10 minutes or the first time would have to guess how this works nu. It's not that I only dream, I'll give me real trouble, especially in front of the customers, serve with and so on. That's also really fun. If I were to make only one of two things, Dishwashing, or Waitress (ie service) would be perfectly all right then, not so stressful. But just expect that I get 100% for both, every fucking second. And apparently I am not in a position.

I know I should bite me in the ass and give everything and go on and be happy that I get anything at all. I am looking for what new but still alongside (on the days when I'm free, so ..... uh, no day so far:)) and hope that I can be away from there.
now says Mike yet that he wants another, more expensive hostel, because there NEN fridge in the room and free internet are (okay, that's good ... but 20 $ more per week ... is it worth it? ) and he wants me to move with him. FISHING HOLE. I shit no money, just as the QQ. Stress me, man!
When turning off the tap in the cafe to me, I shit on everything, and but go to Hanna pick fruits in Bundaberg. Or Kim, who is now the east coast high, in search of precious farm job. Istziemlich become lonely in the hostel. Many are still Manly moved, because they have too much money and want to wake up with the sea in view. Such Assis.
Everyone wants their 2nd Apply for a visa and stay longer longer longer. I still hold me to the first of September. Must be really frugal, so that the money that I work out now to travel enough. Because in June Katja fleigt it home again and I've promised her that we see with her Englishman Phil, Uluru and Darwin. Nothing I would rather do! BUT I'd better make no plans because, as I mitlerweile white, like so on the go as before. So I try to keep quiet blood, give me trouble all in the right direction to steer, but then what comes out at the end, I was influenced. Wait for hope, and do not let crazy. Otherwise it is not far.

I'll press firmly and let me know if I drown!
kisses \u0026lt;3

0 comments:

Post a Comment