Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Is It Healthy To Breastfeed My Husband

oz_julia @ 2010-04-29T14: 19:00

G'day!

Soooo ... another week has passed full of work and effort and breathlessness. The weekend was particularly bad. Yes Monday was ANZAC Day here in Australia - their biggest, special holiday. What happened exactly I do not know. Mike told me that it has anything to do with the first World War and Australian and New Zealand troops in Turkey, to which one will probably be remembered ... Yeah, whatever. The spider simply because of the Australians so nem shit make a rebellion. Well, ANZAC Day is, most companies went on a long weekend and I from 9 23 Clock continuously on his feet was in the cafe. It was SO FULL. Beautiful weather dependent and all want to go out for breakfast and lunch and for tea and for dinner ... Annoying!
At least I have the whole week spent nothing on food, because there I can hit the full belly for nothing. Well, it's not really beat belly full, because I can only eat when not betribsam is. But I may then choose what I want and these are then always huge portions. On Monday, when only three or so guests were there, I was called out of my little room Dishwasher-out and found a beautifully set table and a delicious dinner with red wine and I'm so clean cut! Polish food is so little like German or Austrian food. Good meat, beef olives I had on Monday and sauerkraut and baked potatoes! Man, that was real hammer! In between, bring me the head and ma n plate of burnt dumplings, which I can make it with. Dumplings are small dumplings filled with mushrooms, or meat, or whatever. Delicious anyway!

It certainly was incredibly stressful Sunday and Monday, so I've worked through without a break of 9 bis 23 clock. Saturday I had at least three hours free, I've spent sleeping in my hostel (after getting up again, incidentally, was agony. Siesta is simply not for me!). But now Julia has not behaved complains of trouble and ...... Drum roll .... was rewarded: D yay! From next week I get ... namely a Gehaltserhöhnung Yes, that is not significant ... A dollar more per hour, HAHA. Real QQ ridiculous but at least they do not pay me more or less! Janusz, the boss told me I would have been improved and would be particularly good at dealing with customers and now that I know had, running and so he can pay me more safely and he is so happy that I develop myself and I belonging to the family and even now, almost blah blah. Full sweet and creepy somehow! Well and when he has paid me for the last week just my salary, which are $ 510 for 5 days should he just gave me $ 550 and said: Is D n gift: We love you so, Julia!
AHA.
I was certainly relieved and overjoyed. Gehopst'm home, like a rubber ball and I still go Katja and Hanna called because cih wanted to tell everyone how joyful I am!
Then I come home and there was Mike, who has not yet changed the hostel. And he took me in his arms and was proud of me and everything was good! I fell asleep within a second, although I think has not talked to me haha ... QQ! Sorry for that.

On Tuesday I finally had my well-deserved day off! This meant for me to just German, I got up at 9 for breakfast and I've then laid down again and slept until um15 Clock. Then I am to the bank and have my salary paid. Later, I'm on the organization: INTERNET, after calming week or so finally back! And despite an early hour was even my sister online, which was in the university and we have geskyped, but without sound. That was so funny because the guy was behind her bored fully in the bank and has drilled in the nose and I've witnessed the and he did not know it, hahaha! And yes, it was just very tollig!

I can hardly believe it, but I was aware yesterday that flew on Monday my friend in Sydney last German home ... Now I have only English and French, Uiuiui. I speak English only, which is good. And I've learned that in English no word for "schadenfreude" is. Joa ... dependent is someone who participates in the pain of others pleased nech. But there have no word for. I found so fascinating and I felt superior to me directly full hrhr! Tom and Alex of Mildura fly home to England soon and are now in Sydney for the last few days. I'd like to meet with them, but I know that all amounts then go drink beer and I have no money ... Why do guys always go drink beer? Well, go for it girls likely to drink coffee, so is not much better. Maybe I can invite me . Let Let's see how the guys are feeling generous. Ah, and Mike took Ben by the Figfarm weekend, haha. Man QQ all again in Sydney. Crazy is that!

I want to buy so many nice things from my salary, I also need! But I save save save, otherwise I would not and can not get anything until September to see what I want to see DAMNED. For example, I need new headphones because my NEN have loose contact and my flip flops are also broke. But even without self-generating. For that I gave me a pair of sunglasses purchased for $ 5 is legitimate. Fully the cool, with flowers in purple! And a shirt for work, so every day I non my black blouse wash by hand must change, but can. Hand washing is the most annoying fact that there is, for gods sake!

Mh, what's to tell you ... Ah yes, I think I have stress-related herpes, or something. In any case, is it in my mouth completely dry and it hurts: (What would I give for but little potato cream from the glass cabinet in the upper bathroom ... I she me exactly how I go, they open up and down behind the mirror the door! agency in order to lubricate it. On the door handle of the penguin is no need for hot water bottle. And if you come out, so ausm bathroom, then I watch directly to the dressing room, on the simplest of all possible shit is on top and in the corner are a million Shoes where you can see who is at home. And then left my room with the moose on the door and the Derdriu and noisier - Poster. Inside hangs a poster of the perfume she and I on my bed and my old computer and on my window sill my Aloe Vera is with their babies and my other cacti. In the brightly ringed cup, a glass butterfly in it. Besides the plants is consistent with the soft leaves and blue blooms and this fluschelige fern that I think has ever heard of Sarah. In winter, the mother is sometimes the Magnolia clean to me ... or what is the fürn trees. My heater is painted with Edding. Green Day is on it there. And my wardrobe with the colorful curtains is crowded with stuff that I put no more and my costumes. On top is my Elchi and my white cat. On the sloping wall to the left is my little mirror, which I once got for Christmas. Ikea is and because of my love Famlie knew I would find the long wave, they just have him fully bonded with colored hearts. Over time there has been so much senseless Kramzeugs drum accumulated around! For example, a carved by Jana Weihanchtsengel ... hanging as just about all year. His place is simply because, damn! Ah, and on the boards, where are my make-up stuff, right next to the door, as a porcelain angel is from the Lena! And turn to go down always been my key. And next to a medal, I've got to take part in Carlbandros 12th birthday, or something, haha. Oh man! Above my bed is ne old collage of photographs and images that have meant to me with 16 times more. I know exactly how that looks. Somewhere in between is n piece of paper which the Lord Huber pinned to my ultra bad Latin Vocabeltest: Dear Julia, in the long run helps power only.

your missing me!
thousand kisses to you and sweetest hugs \u0026lt;3

Julz (so I call my "cool" English friends remember me as the Calle.! ()

0 comments:

Post a Comment