Thursday, April 22, 2010

Funny Ceremony Readings

oz_julia @ 2010-04-23T12: 40:00

Julz Hi folks:)

So, my Tasmania trip was over and so once again I was pretty lost - and bust, more or less at least! But luckily I had contacts, and D with a corrugator Hannah by my side I was not alone! She got a call Dan, a Scot from Mildura, which we offered to take us for free to Brisbane. Mh Hanna was immediately hooked. She has for the guy, haha. I was against it rather undecided. Well, I'm so flown first to Hanna from Melbourne, where Dan would pick them up and wanted me there, then further thinking. It was decided that I needed money, but whether it was in Melbourne, Perth, Sydney or Brisbane would look for a job that was not much. The flight to Perth was definitely not in my price range. I gladly went along with Anna, but I had to postpone it for now. Melbourne I really like, as well as Brisbane, where Hanna would be. MH. It went back and forth in my head. In Sydney, I could have returned the organization that would help me find a job, Alex and Daniel were also there to spend their last 2 weeks before heading back to Auckland, Los Angeles and New York would travel to Germany. This made me very influenced then. Before I could decide, Hanna and I had still a fun night at the airport in Melbourne ahead of us. Our plane landed in Hobart at 19:00 clock. So now that the shuttle will cost the city so clean $ 10, in addition to the exorbitant usury prices Hostels in Melbourne, because of the Formula 1 Well, we thought, now is always so late, we just stay at the airport. So we have eaten at McDonald's for dinner and left us in some relatively peaceful transition between warehouses and check-pitched into a camp. With our backpacks, we have constructed a privacy shield, we have looked at Hanna's laptop two movies until we rolled into our sleeping bags and slept. On the floor. In the folding chairs. Like so right Penner. Man oh man. But none of the migratory border by security people, or the staff has sent away Reihnigungs us. And we were not the only ones to hostel and shuttle wanted to save money! The next morning, we have really seen that was not far away from us even slept one other backpackers. We have avoided his gaze. It was fun, but somehow terribly embarrassing! We have spent the day in a cafe - still at the airport - to sit and write our blog entries Tasmania until Dan finally arrived and has picked us. We then had more than 24 hours spent at the airport ... I still do not know what to make of it. Somehow, even shocking. But it was so funny, you .... Total crazy!

I'm very spontaneous for one ride left. Dan stood in front of me and I would have had to say goodbye ... Hanna from my ... and could not. 'm Simply entered as if it were granted. Hanna was so happy and I think Dan has got it. These Scots are, haha!
The Road Tripp itself was very quiet. We could only hear radio and somehow came on as the non-party atmosphere, as always in Tasmania, or, as with Jana on the Great Ocean Road.
Hanna sat in front of Dan, I was back and I slept. The airport carpet was not as cruel uncomfortable as you might imagine, but extremely well, I just do not sleep well. So there was some catch up! Hanna and the Scotsman have looong used to be hot with each other and to engage in conversation. She bit the same but with English-speaking-native speakers-blockade, as I do. But we learn, haha; D!
are any event, we drove over Sydney, because Dan wanted to go all night - of course. We had a contact person in a hostel in Sydney, Mike namely, that we are there checked in and eat the same pizza. SUPER DELICIOUS, so really cool stone oven pizza:) Hanna and I were invited. Male companions are something practical! When we at
wanted to get up the next morning and drive me back I'm very spontaneous and very shortly joined by struggling to stay in Sydney. Hanna was sad - me too! But she understood me. By good, I am somehow totally on the same wavelength. A cool girl! I'm so Dan and Hanna passed me again and I snuggled into bed, for outside SOWAS hats thrown by that one could think that the world is coming to an end. So it should the rest of the week first run on weather technology. Super.
But I had to do plenty of them. After I had rested I am the first Qantas office gehoppelt to rebook my flight is and final. One small step for Julia, one giant leap for the rest of their lives. When I had the new ticket in hand did not gegelaubt ego for a second. Oh my God, I habs done, I just thought. I was bit overwhelmed at the moment. Fortunately, Mike was there, who had not work, because of the rain, and bit me again has brought to the floor. Then we have breakfast first ... at Subway ... I've also never done before, but good! Then I'm in the organization to tell them that I longer stay - and once again am looking for a job. Well, Exchange, we call you. The sweet Loane still knew my name and asked if Jana is already flown home. Just glodig the girl! Before we are back to the hostel, Mike wanted to walk again on umbedingt Paddies Market and he has bought 28 375 things that he does not need just because they liked him. SO ON VICTIMS. I will also NEN job so that I can do that: (MENNO!

Joa, the day passed so all in all pretty fast and I did not really realize that I'm back in Sydney ... no idea the City just want to let go of non.



The next day, I'm Ali and Daniel finally seen again. God, the two guys, haha. They really get me! It's good to have someone from home who goes through the same, or gone through my heart and it has done incredibly well, hanging out with the two anarchists. They are kind of like so two big brothers, haha!
We are in the evening went to "the three wise monkeys", actually just because there is free pizza on Thursday, but then we stayed all night there because the band was so unbelievably good. Covers only played, but really beefed up well and stuff. Everything from Metallica, Nirvana, about Greenday, Blink 182, Enter Shikari up to and in between just ma ne hard rock carved out version of My Heart Will Go On. Very classic! Just our music stop! We have something come off and Daniel has been not at all get more in the last song. SAU funny! I've lost my sunglasses, but that's worth, haha QQ!



Well, all week I've actually spent with the boys. Always hanging around somewhere, even if we have to do anything, just talking and it was cool!

Am 07.04. we were in Canberra. The boys have already gone injected the day before, I am the next morning - Early early morning - got up, and have complied with the bus. At 8 I arrived, we met and are going to explore the parliament building. Ehm, yes. That was all nich so my taste, I must say in all honesty. Very nice, the architecture and all, but, well ... why do I like to see a space in which rumhocken any idiotic nonsense politician and palaver? And then another room, which just looks exactly like the last, only in green ... and another room ... aha, mhm ... yes. Was nich so the hammer. But then, we are DDDD Museum and THAT was cool! Unfortunately, we were the ex-and Impressionist Exhibition do with all the gold pieces by Monet and van Gogh, etc non - 24 $ the spin yet! Nevertheless, we had our fun! Who has what little is left for art, finds as eye candy! Particularly long we have been staying with the Surrealists, OH MAN. In order to paint such kinky things but you have to have n real damage! Not pretty but rarely stop, nech ...



The day was again too fast around you! Do not know if was worth $ 52 for round-trip .... but at least I can say I was even there. Super, wa! Very well. Friday evening celebriert we have as BBQ gabs nothing in my hostel and we have gefuttert, there's no tomorrow and I've finally socially integrated into the community of my hostel! My new friends are Belgians, Brazilians, an Italian name Luca, the Italian just such a cliché is, HAHA and lots of French, and except Mike still some other Englishman. But besides me just a German who departs on Monday and TADA, the first Austrian, who I met in Australia 've ever met! Gerald by name, by all just Jerry called because the Australians are too stupid to say so right. Shake That comes the south of Austria and has the most extreme in the English accent I've ever heard. Worse than any Frenchman. Really! Strong competition for Niggo from my level, that simply mixes English with Monnema ma-Schlapp Gosch! So, Jerry's English is good, you can say nothing to say hammer vocabulary and good grammars and so does not shy away what he thinks. But it sounds like everything but bit stupid, because of this wretched quintessentially German accent! I can describe non, but it's just so funny. Kim, the Belgians, and I always laugh so away from ass if the talks. Unbelievable!

Well and in between I was always just, lasting for a job. Every morning I'm gone off, the organization's first've made print, and then me with a stack of applications with resume in hand in the suburbs, that suburbs, put up - from cafe to cafe, from shop to shop, all scoured, spread, spread, spread. These Tripps Sydney I met a very different side. If you live in the City Centre, it is corrosive, loud, hectic and all these Asians.
The newly explored suburbs, however, are so super sweet, genütlich and everything. Glebe, the part where my hostel , is so wonderful! Nice little park, walk along the seaside. There is a, well, shopping street could name mans, with cute cafes and boutiques around the outside and just residential houses. The paving stones on the ground are bamalt and flower boxes on the lanterns ...
Each suburb is constructed. Almost everyone has them on Saturdays, Sundays or his own little market on the railing of the primary school, or something, where you can buy ur beautiful jewelry and stuff! Newtown is wild, but still very very sweet! And Surrey Hills is so super nice! Really, I did not think that Sydney could surprise me again like that! I really like it!

I write more soon! But now must go, for .......... TADATADA, I have a sort of interview in a Polish Cafe in Surrey Hills, where yesterday I got my application submitted; D yay! We'll see if the \u0026lt;3 runs Perhaps I am no longer employment crisis soon!

your missing me, I'll keep our!
sweetheart kisses from a distance,

your
Julchen

0 comments:

Post a Comment