Sunday, December 20, 2009

Good Words For Sympathy Flowers

honey \u0026lt;3

Hello! Another time I send you the latest news from Sydney. The last week I was working with beschäfftigt. And although beschäfftigt really! yes sorgar Saturday was there! But I will not complain really do not! I like the work so much! It is hard, cardboard packing, the gauze on your feet, back pain ... but the people are the coolest ey! On Saturday there were only sixth Throughout the building ... Backpacker 3, a hard-worker (John) and Broli, the supervisor ... chillig was assi: D In the break, John us invited to dinner at KFC, man. Since I've tasted for the first time in 3 months eating meat again, like this meat, minced ... Broli then made us go frpher and time passed so quickly, because only one machine was on and then was not him so loud and we were able to entertain us! As time went by in no time! In addition, we have finally found a good radio station! Throughout the day came as classics like "Walking on Sunshine" and "It's rainig Men" and all 10 Mins what Michael Jackson ... abwechsungsreich still gorgeous! Then Broli tells us even a story that two workers seen on the factory floor to the spirit of a woman have ................... : D THANKS! Of course, I was an adult and was not afraid when I had to walk alone behind and throw away the plastic films ... nööööööö. Would have been ridiculous! Nyo ... Sunday was the first gammlig, then sau cool:) Kira and Sid, two old from the squad are in fact now back, and yay \u0026lt;3 We had dinner in Chinatown, I'm so full! And it was funny and great and we were able to replace many funny stories! A full reunion so:) The weather was shit, as always when I'm free have, otherwise we would at the beach. MAN, I need to keep but my beautiful tan! I notice how my hair change color back to brown. That should not happen, I want to stay honey color (this is the perfect way Descriptive drying, because it's not really fair ... But honey, jo, the back skin. Did I have thought good!) hope tomorrow I know that I can work again. Have to call and ask if I can get. Please! Please! Please! Please! I need more Geeeeeeld! I find it more now ... not It goes up to Christmas and I am so torn down. Hopefully will be nice \u0026lt;3 Anyway, I'll back what they have to tell! So then, I miss you! Julchen

0 comments:

Post a Comment