Friday, December 25, 2009

Can I Get Dla I Have Osteoarthritis?

Silent night, holy night

Christmas Merry!

Gee whiz! I say only. Mr-ever. Who would have thought that Christmas can be so mean and cruel. It rains since 24 without end. Jana, Max and I were spending so with Katya, Kira, Sidney and Tekla at their campsite, a contemplative evening together ... But of course there was controversy before, resulting in a bad mood and with the help of the bad weather led to a round just sad atmosphere. Each nothing more than to wish to be home and hoped for the distraction of joy with friends, not a spark could be felt.

The main reason was Sidney - I give him this time all the blame - because he wanted to Christmas as traditional as possible and therefore freer without the "foreigners". Therefore, he was not sure that Max is with us and wanted to exclude Jana and Max. I would not find understandable, after all, he knew Max would not really and indeed may be an asshole. In addition, would the two still had, and perhaps would be the Max which also was quite right to spend Christmas alone with Jana and not with ... anyone. Worse, I found that Sidney has ruled out a friend of us all, Roman. Which we were all aware of, and had to spend from Christmas by Sidney asssoziales behavior alone. Jana and I were not there when the decision was made. I found grossly and was not sure. Katja felt the same. Tekla's it matter, she would also not have objected if novel would have been there. The only one who does not fit his presence was Sidney and Sidney because it suddenly could not suffer, he could not stand anymore Kira. The two are worse than any adhesive Plärchen. Really. I was so happy they see again and after 2 Day they went to me again on my nerves.
has now taken the Janas and my idea of Christmas this year is not so well because we really wanted to do with as many people as possible big party to distract us and not have to be alone. I mean, it's Christmas, the feast of love. Never mind if others there intentionally leaves you alone. Especially when people are that you have held for your friends. Novel I was so sorry ... Christmas fucking simple. Just a shit.

Katja was so pissed because Kira and Sid were so mean. She pulled the whole evening, a pout, rumgetippt hardly eaten on their phone. Kira and Sid were of one heart and one soul. Tekla, well, was lonely, as we all do. It was terrible. That is ... It was not THAT bad, it was bearable until it went to the opening presents. Jana and I had extra left our packs at home to give the others a bad feeling. The others had indeed also get sent stuff. But as a practical delivery service such as Jana and I did not stop. Therefore, we have gewichtelt. Everyone should zumidest SOMETHING . Get I've bought and Tekla Earrings by Katja get some. For Jana, I had a small chain, Max has got nothing (he also had gifts in the hostel). Then Kira and Sid came to their individual super I-love-you-so-much to give, homemade things with photos and all. "Oh look, we are soooo sweet!" ... And Tekla and Katja had nothing. Jana and I at least had our stuff in the hostel, but the two girls over, I thought it was so brutal and mean. Kira and Sid would have their expressions of love-gifts-can present later, but NO ... Christmas is only the celebration of love. There you have others to be like to feel lonely. I know that have made it probably does not mind ... but it was nasty like that! Katja was ready. I felt so sorry for you. Did they put in the arm.



Max, Jana and I are back with the last buses to the city down, to the hostel. Opening the gifts our mood has lifted considerably! And I thank all who sent what, or have given Max \u0026lt;3 joooo and because me is boring, because still raining without end, I write to you to get what I got:





1.Weihnachtsservietten
2.Reinschreibebuch (last year I have already received the gift of Sarah and Mathes, but never used. Max hats actually brought me only, but now it was so as if I "still times get gift, thanks hehe)
3.Haarband Lili
4.DVD 's -. "Hangover" & "Barbie Mermaidia" by Marius and Gabriel for Jana and me. THANK YOU ....
"Centre Stage" by Ma & Pa!
5.Fleckentücher to go: D
6.Einhorn sticker Jana
7.t shirt with photos of my loved ones \u0026lt;3
8.Ohrringe Jana (great Christmas trees), and Katja (pink cherries)
9.Mamas MP3 Player (on loan) filled with audio books! Finally eeendlich! Thanks \u0026lt;3
10.Playmobiel mermaid with shell and colorful sea horse from Max And another Pixi Büchleich of Petzi with ner Meejungfrau. Man man man ................... because I know someone ziemich good: D
11.Sonnencreme, lip balm, a magic towel that folds when it is plugged into hot water.
12.Brief, postcards, greeting cards ... Many many thanks for all the good wishes and ... well, the nice thoughts and everything. Thanks \u0026lt;3

After unpacking gift scenario I went to bed, even though I wanted to skype with my family. But I habs not succeeded ... I could see she was not all. I would have cried. Determined.

The next morning was the 25th ... Jo. We had an appointment at Bondi Beach. Jana and Max have slept forever, so I'm first just going on and got Katya, Kira, and Sid Tekla taken at the station. Together we drove to the beach, which was beölkert with adolescents drinking with Santa hats. But it was not the promised 5,000 people ... there were more than 150. This was again because weather that went from cold and wind to rain and storm, as we sat there and ate the remains of the Christmas dinner. It was horrible. After about an hour ago we crammed on a bench that was covered and have talked with NEM Englishman, who failed to complete good German! How did English and he spoke German, which was after all quite amusing. Jana and Max to come and have brought jackets and towels that we could use as a ceiling, so it was bearable then. Kira and Sid are then driven to the movies because they were not in the mood more. And we are soon gone home and still have chilled with Tekla and Katja in our hostel and played Phase 10, we received a gift, old, I had such joy in it!
All day long we were in contact with novel, 25.12. Birthday and we really wanted to meet us and drink. But he was only playing poker with friends, then he was too lazy to drive into town. And when we wanted to go out at night, everything was and Katja and I are alone again went to Bondi. But also because it was too: bars, clubs, everything!
because no bus is more down to their campsite, she has slept in bed with me. Today we are up at 12:30 tendencies clock - it was still raining. You is driven home, Max, Jana and I eat Hungy Jacks. Now everyone is still unmotivated, bored, etc. .. We want the evening to go celebrate mim novels ... Katja but is too lazy and I also really. We'll see.



All in all a very bleak silent night, holy night. All our hopes are now on New Year's Eve. When rain there, I fly to Max's body home. No joke! I hope your Christmas was

cheerful and supply vote fuller than mine. I wish you a Happy Christmas and lots of presents and then above all a happy new year!
Thanks again for all Gifts and letters and everything \u0026lt;3 I'll be pushing
!

your Julchen

0 comments:

Post a Comment