Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Average Muscle Percentage In Women

work Work

Hello my friends!

Sooo, I'm finally immersed in employments working life remains, there is little time for ... well, anything really. I get up around 9:00 clock, eat and am usually still in office shortly before I take the bus clock at 13:00 to be naughty Forest, where I start to work at 14:30. The bus runs about 50 minutes, which means that I at Specialty Cereals (the name of the company that manufactures here in Australia, Kelloggs, which is actually a trade secret that we are no one say ... UPS! Did I write it in my blog ...................) half an hour yet to sit around. In general, I'm as much time to think, as I dig through so much do not do other than Kelloggs.



The weekend was chillig and restful, marked by extensive "in bed" phase and extended hours of conversation with Jana after eating. I see that is hardly the week, since she works in the morning and already asleep when I get home. And suddenly we have to tell us a lot of crazy: D We are at war more indirectly, who has the better job (I always win ...........!! YES.).
Jo. No, my job is cool really clean! No one bothers when 3 minutes later starts after the break. Everyone is sooo nice, always talk with one, that is, a lot of English: D and I'm learning something at last! The supervisor is the funniest person in the world ... Come ask us "Everything all right?" I say, jo, then pinches me in the cheek, and makes a "Ooh, you're so cute!" Face. And that makes the them. Also in the old Super-Chinese woman who is here employed. Okay, but which is actually pretty sweet. So small and shriveled. Always on the laugh \u0026lt;3
Super Chinese, so because in all, just the Pro. Can do everything quickly and completely so always makes the work in which to pack for example, within 2 seconds, wrapped in plastic in the Kelloggs boxes must simultaneously take, the next pack and turn on NEM wheels so that the treadmill does not stop! Old Swede. The hands fly just like that! Yes, this is the treadmill that is so ne thing ... The machines are not really old, but seem not really to be on the top level of performance. One that works zuklebt in the last step as the boxes are not right and then end up getting unzugeklebte Kellogg's packs out. Then I come back into the game! Yesterday I spent hours trying namely 8 pack are 14 packs Kellogg, a 400g, in other boxes. One must be careful that always the best before date is printed (ie the machine has sometimes NEN hangers) and even the box is sealed properly. One must be quick, because the load floor is very small, and every second of a pack of Kelloggs is spit out and come up a good sweat. Meanwhile, I'm pushing pretty eintrainiert and I need for a carton of 14 packs for about 30 seconds to seal the treadmill and cheer on. Which means I 'm in 7 and a half hours .......................... MANY Kelloggs packed. WHO EATS THE FACT ALL ?!?!?! I ask myself.



are with me, other backpackers, 2 German girls and 2 Dutch guys made. SIDN all totally cool and nice. The guys have told us why "the Netherlands" and "Holland" is the language and in English "Dutch" is. Yes, dat complicated thing! They can also fully good German! But we still talk Englich, because we can, YES!
throw with the clearing up all the accessible runtergefallenem with cereals, which degenerates into outright battles. Oh yes, I hate cleaning up the way: D What have the hat if there are vacuum cleaners? Something from this outdated method, which in turn makes me sweat! Which means I come home around 12:15 clock at night, because the film goes to 22:30 clock and I am DEAD. A living body almost. All day yesterday and are dependent rumschieben boxes and enter and blah ... My body is really broken. But if I lie down to sleep I can not. No idea why, but my brain disengages properly when my body comes to rest. At the moment all is well: Behruz is his exams (When it goes the other is ok, me too well \u0026lt;3!) And I earn money. It is strange at the moment everything is so good, I'm HUGE fear that something bad happen soon ... I am so paranoid, hey. Since I am in Australia I'm so used constantly to fall, or anything that crosses my stupid plans (mostly lack of money). So I can not really relax and wait for a disaster to not be taken unawares. kinda crazy. I determined never again to live without stress. Just never: D!

Well, so back to the essential. The supervisor, Broli, as already said, super awesome! The name alone is so ... cute somehow. He reminds me of something, but I can not say at what ... Hude? Who do we know that Broli name? Somehow, I associate the fact with my brother. Perhaps because Broli sounds little like Broti. More like Burli actually ... No idea, anyway. Broli has dissed me today assi! I've gfragt why the fucking machines always go broke and he said, jo, which are just ghey. After few minutes he came back and said too seriously, "No, Julia, I explain to you now me, why not the machines work smart, so listen up well, yes? You see, it is nömlich so ... which are all "Made in Germany "..." My face, a silent most indignant outcry! Have also directly times the next best thing wrong printed Kelloggs pack thrown at him; D And he's laughing up his sleeve so full ... Sow the Chiller easy!
The race always goes well with the other truck drivers and honking through the hall to anyone who passes by. In addition, he honks the beat of the music (LAAAUT), which has greatly improved the way! Of Country Music, which ran on the first day, we have on the already well-known super diverse Australian radio station Sydney 3 or something similar, increased. Always towards contemporary music, this is just always the same songs every hour approximately. It is the New Pink, Robbie Williams - Only you know me, Lady Gaga - (\u0026lt;3), one of Nickleback, I can already by heart, without knowing the title, "Tick Tock & ldquo ; by another singer unknown to me, the Black Eyed Peas with "Bum Bum Bum" and "Meet Me Halfway" along with "Whatcha Say" by no idea who and "No Air", of course, followed by classics such as "Sexy Bitch", that is in the radio version of "Sexy Chick" (why?) and "I Got a Feeling". In alternating order ... But never the New Paramore, I like so much and is constantly running in the mci!
Ah, this reminds me: Here is a picture of an average Sydney Mc Donalds, for all that I have not yet shown in the splendor of Skype.




And a random picture from the Botanic Guards, simply because I like it:)



Yesterday we had earlier in his work, because our fingerprints had to be integrated into the system. Juhu! Now I feel so important. Oh, and the fingerprint does it take to get into the building. There, everything is totally high tech and super innovated ('s the word at all? From innovation ...? No? Matter. With me there's this now!). Man puts his finger on a red laser reading device at the entrance and the registered one, and opens the door. The same do you do before begins with the actual work: You write so to say one with the fingerprint. If you go into the 30 minute break you have to unsubscribe and then re-immersion course Agen:) Otherwise you will not be paid. Oh, by the way I get money for the fun, yes. $ 18.88 per hour, which, however, the tax or deducted. So that's rotating around the $ 15 per hour. One probably little less. No matter. MONEY!

Here I have a picture of the way, Luna Park, where I was at this audition. The park is tiny and somehow ... cheap. You see, the facades of the houses are only Papaufsteller. In general, the attraction is more likely to the very young. The famous entrance to park with this face, I find the way, bit scary, I must admit. With the low-standing teeth and goggle eyes ... these nasty As a child I had even before the man in the Mickey Mouse costume fear, probably because I'd never gone through - not even to hand Mamas!
When I was there during the week in the evening, the whole park was pretty deserted, which has increased the horror factor in addition ... MAN, fortunately, I'm so grown up .....!!!




Yes, now When I am at times, I'm still in the office over and get off my postcard, my letter and the package, there are hoarded. YEAI, I'm me and I fully from such a party in the heart, because I get so many things sent. Thank you thank you thank you \u0026lt;3 I hear
hats in Mannheim already snowed. I also want snow.!. (No, not really I'm looking forward to Christmas at the Beach Still, I miss the cold ... a little ... a little bit probably for the simple reason that I have my beautiful want to wear winter coat. And my boots that never see anyone because I do not wear such tight pants, that they can fill in the boots.
Am 18.12. here in the hostel a "White Christmas" party. This means you can dress up as whatever you want, as long as it is white: D Jana and I want to go as ice princesses and miss our crowns and wands (HAHA, that would be here so appropriate! !). In the end we always go out then, not us, I know that!
come at least 19.12. Kira then, Katja and Sidney again that belong to our family from the replacement Shugg Shakk. Since there's ne Reunion with Floyd and David and we go to the Gaff like the old days, hehe. I'm looking like a child \u0026lt;3 With all that we want to bake cookies and generally spend Christmas together and cook a feast! Let's see if we bring the ready: D makes

So do not worry, I decorate survive this "lonely" Christmas somehow without the Christmas tree, where we children always destroy something precious jewels of Mama make (this is simply a must!), Ms. Linn Egenlauf monologues in the church and Dad, who always sings along loudly with "Oh you happy." The delicious food, the potato and bean salads from Grandma and Grandpa. Claudi and Jürgen, who always chill in either Australia or too late kommen. Diesmal bin ich halt abwesend... Australien beraubt uns unserer Weihnachtstraditionen!
Schließlich der Moment, wenn alle die Geschenke unter den Baum legen und das Licht ausgemacht wird. Und dann die Wunderkerzen <3 Oh je, TRÄNEN............................

Ich freu mich auf nächstes Jahr, wenn alles wieder in geregelten Bahnen verläuft. Ich werd auf jede scheiß kleine Tradition bestehen! Auf jede!!

Bis dann <3
Julchen

0 comments:

Post a Comment