Wednesday, March 31, 2010

How To Wire Alpine Swr-1242d

announcement

Hello my friends!

I have an announcement to make:
Uhm ... I'm not going as planned in May in Germany come back, but only in September. The flight is transferred, the authorities are informed ... There is no turning back, haha!
I'm very happy and I'm really nervous, even though everything goes on as before. When I pressed the button on my aunt's new plane ticket in hand, was there only as a big hole in my stomach and I thought, "Wow, it's done." I did habs. Crazy.
Yet another half a year here ... I can not believe that I'm doing to it, haha!

Please do not get me wrong. I miss my home: The good old Mannheim, Emy-Roeder Road, my mum and my dad, der Hude and Sarah, my friends ... my bed, of course, my books, and all my senseless useless stuff that I've accumulated so far in my room like that!
But in Germany there for me at the moment nothing for which it would be worthwhile to come back. I have no idea what I want to study, or do I want to be trained me. Or, I've had an idea, as you all know, but I am afraid to make it true because I'm so afraid to fail and then are left with nothing, like now. My home is hidden in a thick fog and I'm mad jitters before me blind to fight through it. First I need something ... like a flashlight. And I hope here in Australia can be found. Whether it comes in the form of a special situation, a funky event, or a crazy idea about me, I do not know. But I'm prepared for anything! That is why I stay So, at first still here. Australia offers me, as long as I have money, all the possibilities that I love very much. I go to Melbourne to find work, to Brisbane, or at Sydney? Perhaps Cairns! Or is it Perth? This mobility of this freedom ... It is frightening and I hate to awful decisions. But while I enjoy it too, try to leave things to come for me to go my own way. It fascinates me that attracts me ... Do you understand that?
will for the next time I am therefore again only to settle somewhere and be diligent! Work is urgently NECESSARY to Tasmania, damn shit! Finally, yes I want to continue to make a comfortable life. Every day is something special somehow, even if I just hang out. I can not wait to see more, learn more, experience more! I'm hungry, traveling, eagerly ...

months since I've already thought about my stay extended and people whose opinion I place much value, taken into confidence. You would not think that would be just a whim of mine in a week and I regret everything and want to go Home. And even if it did, I'd stop bad luck! I've been made to endure this new year with half as many ups and downs, as it has given me the last. Still, I can not say that this step would only be a small part of a great master plan that will guide my life in the right direction and given me a bright future ... the plan are in fact not. No idea what the future holds for me. All I know is that I want to be here right now and I follow this impulse. I'm not finished with Australia. Or Australia is not finished with me, haha. I have to cook a bit more in the oven.

I know that some of you expect me eagerly and so it does me very sorry for you not being able to carefully prepare for it somehow, but now that you have to do without me for even longer. Someone with a fait accompli to ask is always a little tricky. But I hope you do not take me the bad ... please!
I'll be diligently continue to write, hold my impressions and you partake of it. And I also hope that you will not stop me emails and text messages and other messages sent to and stalk my page on Facebook (at least;! D!). I read still so incredibly happy, so what do with you. If you could only see the grin, that with every little message on my face spread that I get from home. I'll not forget, so please keep me informed, okay? I am not of the world; D and then come back in September, I \u0026lt;3

I just hope you do not forget me ... A thousand kisses from afar!
your

Julchen

0 comments:

Post a Comment