Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Cable Through Door Without Hole

Back to

Hey you people!

So, the last entry is also a bit outdated, but had no desire to rewrite everything from perfect to present, so it sounds as if I'd still hang out in Mildura.

But NO, I've made the jump. The last week without work there has been very nibbled at the nerve and I'm on Monday night with Jana, Anna, Greta and Nele to Melbourne. We have spent the last 3 days of fun together, are the movies and Chinese food ... and now travel to and from all. Jana flies home so soon ... is now in Sydney again. Mikey is also there. Nele and Greta are now the Great Ocean Road and explore Anna flew to Tasmania. Marvin, Christina, Ben, Alex and Tom are still in Mildura.

I currently live in a ... so, how can you call this ... In a house where students and backpackers live wild ewürfelt zusammeng, 15 people in a beautiful, old, messy house. Lovely \u0026lt;3 together with Hanna and Nadine. The two are really such sandwiches, haha. But you left me both on Friday after Hanna Tasmania and Nadine on the Great Ocean Road to Adelaide.

It was indeed established more or less, that Anna and I are flying (with Hanna?) To Perth and make the West Coast uncertain. But there now so the last month, in which Tasmania is still bearable hot - here goes so slowly now to autumn, D unbelievable, but true - Anna and Hannah have decided to depend on relatively short notice, two Wöchelchen there. I do not know if I should give Tasmania. It was not on my list of things that I really want to see. Moreover, it is also ne question of money. I mean, I'm good money at the moment, but I wanted to bring the West Coast so relatively behind me without having sorrow in between. In the end, Anna and I wanted to meet with Phil and Katja in Darwin and working again. Then fly to Alice Springs and jaaaaaaa together ... then it will certainly already be May see) times!

abgefreakter A plan such as we would probably do just as one we never will happen ... but we're all believe and want the best!

So far so good ... I'll be in touch soon when I know I'm coming or going.

KISSES \u0026lt;3

0 comments:

Post a Comment