Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New Ontario Drivers License Fake Id

Shippers 20 in 20 - Round 7

My entry for round 7 of [info] shipper20in20 .

Textures:
[info] haudvafra , [info] whitebamboo , [info] purple_inthesky , [info] tiger_tyger , [info] sixtysixheavens , [info] meathiel
Tutorials:
[info] kernelatrox23 , [info] nightcomes , [info] tiger_tyger

What a great idea to make an open round. This way I could icon a lot of my ship pairings, where I would never get enough caps for a single round.

Pairings:
Law&Order: Criminal Intent: Elizabeth Rodgers & Danny Ross
House MD: Lisa Cuddy & Gregory House [that was fun. I think I have to do a shipper icon round only with them]
Tatort Frankfurt: Charlotte Sänger & Fritz Delgo
Tatort Münster: Silke Haller & Prof. Dr. Karl-Friedrich Boerne
Weeds: Nancy Botwin & Conrad Shepard
and my One True Pairing: Alex Eames & Bobby Goren


THEMES





















Angst Back to December Just A Kiss Name Platonic Pair
Purple Required Ship Sexy Small Struggle


One True Pair - Bobby & Alex forever










Badge Phantom Vanishing City D.A.W. Phantom


Artist's Choice






Plus four variations:

0 comments:

Post a Comment