Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Cheap Prefabricated Cabins For Sale In Texas

Homecoming

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYY .......................!!

FINALLY I'm back and able to write. Unfortunately, SO MUCH has happened, not at all that I know where to begin cih and so on and so forth. It's all about again in a circle and I know again not really know where is my head and what else is to become of me ...

Before I start my mega New Zeaoland report, I'll bring you up to date first, as to my current situation. Currently I am back in Sydney. As always. When Katja and I are back here, we came with two friends of hers in, Dan and Andy from England (always condemned these English!). Living in an apartment on Pitt Street in the 17th floor of one of these rieeeeeeeeeesen skyscrapers. In the basement is n indoor pool: D We have slept with sleeping bags encouraging carpet between the two beds. Sow cute and funny, the two guy. As we stood in the door with our backpacks, Dan had made us Bakon with Egg and baked beans for breakfast and fresh fruit, orange juice man! The How sweet is incredible, it almost hurts. Currently I pay so no rent. I'll look soon but a cheap hostel. I could go back to Glebe, but ... Well, the Glebe time is over. I need something new for my last few weeks. Andy said, I can stay for 2, 3 days there in the apartment, even though Katja is now gone. Flown back to Cairns the Olle, on her Phil, in the warmth ...

Sydney is reasonably fresh, but not cold. Around 17 degrees google says it feels but do more. felt for the cold in New Zealand, probably for me all warm on, haha!
I was not yet back in Poland at my restaurant. To be honest I wanted to come but not necessarily to go back. Get me wrong, I'm not lazy or anything, I want to work already, so now no isses. The job has made me be fun and I love my Polish substitute family. But I can not bring myself again to have as hammer 12 hour days on weekends. I want to have free, if all the other free, too, so I can finally have some life!
I've already got a job interview with W & T provides, which is tomorrow. Something packed with DVDs, not really sophisticated so. We'll see. I definitely have enough money for first over to make ends meet and my tax money back is also still. This may be (if the luck stays true to me) to $ 1,000. So I can shop well website: D! Only I have to save so for Hong Kong, and perhaps I would like a trip to Darwin, Alice Springs or do before I leave Australia. Who knows if I ever come back. God, I want to think about it ... not at all I'm here but almost home! Aussie Aussie Aussie, OI OI OI! (

Okay, I hope I've addressed all the important and you are enlightened those who are in the exam fever of uni, I press the thumb and all the others. I wish much success for everything and I think of you and miss you!

kisses \u0026lt;3
Julchen

0 comments:

Post a Comment