Monday, May 24, 2010

Jacqueline Macinnes Wood Wig

Its been a While

Hello there \u0026lt;3

Jo, you have some time not heard from me ... I'm sorry. But here's just nothing. I work and work and try my free days to spend in bed not only what is difficult, for here was raining most of the time is just not cool: (

I'm still waiting for my packet of weeks at home ... 3 now, right? MAN. I do not even know what will be there ... but I need the!

currently I miss home very much. I do not know if it is the men's immediate anna winter and I am confusingly into the Christmas spirit, or the fact that I melt in a kind of sick love, sorrow and need someone who understands me ... in any case it lacks me: (Moderately

future is all upset again (I habs but guessed) because I just do not have enough money to pay for the fucking ... and katja actually not the best for me yet. work through to July and then to travel until all at once Darwin, Alice Springs, Broome, West Coast. bläääh travel alone ... but I do not like.

nya, that was that at least now you know, I'm still alive and I am relatively well. Tomorrow I travel from England. I like howl (one probably I see them live ever again in my this is so heartbreaking

thousands of hugs and kisses

jules

0 comments:

Post a Comment